Sustainability and Brand Values
At Curious Magpie Jewellery we care a lot about our planet and impact we have on it. Sustainability and environmental awareness are central to the brand and we try to live and work in a environmentally and ethically conscious way when possible. This includes:
- Recycling metals
- Supporting UK suppliers for raw materials and tools
- Promoting small scale production limiting emissions
- Using recycled and biodegradable packaging
- Using ethically and conflict free sourced gemstones,metals and other raw materials.
I am also also hugely passionate about all thing handmade and supporting independent UK designers, makers, artists, craftspeople and small business owners in all shapes and forms.
I love being able to work closely with my customers on unique, meaningful pieces of jewellery that are worn and loved for many years. These are the values that I am proud of that are at the heart of Curious Magpie Jewellery:
- Quality -High quality craftsmanship and attention to detail.
- Customers - Customer’s feeling happy and excited about their jewellery and part of the process.
- Sustainability - Small scale production with a low impact on the environment including using ethical, eco friendly and recycled raw materials.
- British– Supporting local UK suppliers and other small businesses who share similar values.
- Integrity – Being real, open and honest.
- Heirloom - Creating jewellery to be loved and treasured and maybe passes onto loved ones.
- Curiosity – To always ask questions and try something new and unknown.
I am so proud of being the owner of an independent, handmade business and your support makes Curious Magpie Jewellery possible.