Jewellery cleaning and care instructions
To keep your jewellery looking its best always:
- Store your jewellery its original box when not worn. Silver, Copper and Brass will begin to tarnish if left exposed to air and moisture. Keeping your jewellery in a sealed box when not being worn will prevent this.
- Remove your jewellery when showering, bathing and before sleep.
- Avoid cleaning your jewellery with abrasive solutions or chemicals as these can often damage the metal.
- Use a clean, soft jewellery polishing cloth to gently clean your jewellery to remove tarnish and everyday dirt.
- Remove your jewellery before using a sauna, steam room or spa.
- Allow all perfumes, creams and lotions applied to your skin to dry before putting on your jewellery.
- Remove your jewellery before using any bleach or cleaning chemicals.
Your leather bracelet will naturally age and soften, developing a more rustic and natural look over time. To keep your bracelet from ageing too quickly avoid contact with water, chemicals and cosmetic creams and lotions. If your bracelet does come into contact with water allow it to dry naturally to avoid shrinkage.